Download para TL-WA855RE
- Visão Geral do Produto
-  How to upgrade the firmware of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to set up system time of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to set Access Control of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to control LEDs of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to configure wireless network of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to configure my 11N Range Extender via Web GUI to extender an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
-  How to check Internet status of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to adjust Wi-Fi coverage of 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  How to log into the Web GUI of my 11N Range Extender (new logo)?
-  Range Extender Tether App Installation Guide (New Logo)
-  How to Use the Range Extender as Wireless Adapter (new designed blue UI)?
-  How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
-  How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
-  How to Adjust the Range Extender's Wi-Fi Coverage (blue UI)?
-  How to setup Access Point Mode of Range Extender?
-  How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
-  How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
-  Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
-  Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
-  Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
Como verificar a versão de hardware em um dispositivo TP-Link?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Data de Publicação: 17/02/17||Idioma: Inglês,Multi-language||Tamanho do arquivo: 4.10MB|
|Data de Publicação: 03/11/16||Idioma: Inglês||Tamanho do arquivo: 4.07MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.
Versão de firmware